"Bong Load Records announces a deluxe release of All The Lost Souls, the first vinyl pressing of James Blunt’s sophomore album in over a decade. This coffee table art book and double 180 gram clear vinyl LP hybrid is no ordinary pressing, it’s the 3rd edition in the Bong Load Book series, following The Killers Sam’s Town & Richard Thompson’s Mock Tudor. In this edition we have uncovered unseen candid photos and contact sheets taken by Patrick Fraser from the original recording sessions with producer Tom Rothrock. We have also remastered this record at 45RPM with the original mastering engineer Don Tyler to get the highest level of detail for your listening experience. Some extras include a production note from Producer & Mixer Tom Rothrock about the sessions, reimagined cover art and album layout, 12”x12” wall art picture print, sequentially numbered aluminum stamp and a custom, one-off Bong Load Records sticker printed only for this pressing” - Bong Load Records
- first vinyl pressing in over a decade, remastered at 45RPM
- 180g transparent colored vinyl pressing
- super deluxe custom hardcover art book packaging
- 2 bonus tracks, previously unseen photos, and a 12x12 print suitable for framing
- limited to individually numbered 2018 copies
- music label: Bong Load Records 2019
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.