- speaker system specially designed for turntable platform usage; also includes Bluetooth connectivity
- utilizes Isogroove Technology that virtually eliminates vibration + feedback issues (more on this below)
- 270º room-filling, expansive sound utilizes dual tweeters + woofers
- 50w peak power, recommended for small - medium sized rooms
- connect to the speaker via Bluetooth when you are not listening to vinyl
- features built-in phono preamp (can be switched off)
- includes bass + treble EQ; line input; headphone output
- minimal design, sturdy metal construction, weighs 11 lbs.
- also available in white
"IsoGroove is an innovative technology that eliminates the age-old issue of turntables creating a feed back loop with speakers. The technology allows Spinbase to be placed directly underneath your turntable, serving as both an elegant platform and wide-range loudspeaker system." - Andover Audio
ISOGROOVE TECHNOLOGY EXPLAINED
- IsoGroove uses (3) main technologies in combination. It was developed by a team that developed components for Cambridge SoundWorks, A/D/S and JBL.
- The first and most significant is the speakers are arrayed such that the basic mechanical vibrations cancel each other.
- The surface was analyzed for vibration patterns. Strategically placed bracing minimize the vibrations even further.
- Lastly, a DSP (digital signal processor) is utilized at low frequencies to ensure that low frequencies are always balanced to provide maximum vibration cancellation regardless of musical content.
🔎 TECH SPECS
- separate input optimized for ceramic cartridges
- class D amplification / 18W RMS per channel / 50W total peak power
- woofer size: 1.5" x 3" oval
- tweeter size: 20mm soft dome
- perforated metal grille
- frequency range: 60Hz - 20kHz
- dimensions: 13.625(l)" x 18.125(w)" x 3.375(h)" / 346.075 x 460.375 x 85.725mm
- weight: 11 lbs. / 5 kg