- Pro-Ject's most affordable entry level audiophile turntable
- easy setup w/ pre-mounted Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-adjusted tracking force + anti-skate settings
- Ortofon OM5e is a quality cartridge ($70 when purchased separately)
- note: requires phono preamp to use w/ audio systems that do not have a dedicated phono input
- belt drive operation with manual 33/45 speed change (requires shifting the belt to change speed)
- aluminum tonearm, MDF platter, composite fiber body
- includes dustcover
"This Pro-Ject turntable is stripped down to the essentials. Minimal and easy-to-use, the Primary main components avoid plastic like its price competitors. The body + platter are made of wood fiber, while the tonearm is made of aluminum. The Ortofon OM5e is a quality cartridge "
⚙️ TECH SPECS
- speed variance 33: .8% 45: .7%
- wow & flutter 33: .29% 45: .27%
- main bearing: stainless steel
- tonearm length: 8.6"
- dimensions: 16.5 x 4.4 x 13 inches / 420 x 112 x 330mm
- weight: 8.8 lbs / 4.0 kg
- pre-mounted Ortofon OM5e cartridge
- felt platter mat
- power supply
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.