- a Lab bestseller
- phono-preamp with added headphone amplifier
- compact size is recommended for all setups
- features tube circuitry to add warmth to your sound output
- separate controls for output and headphone volume, plus mute switch
- switchable cartridge load capacitance
- gold-plated RCA inputs and outputs, and grounding connection
- all metal casing
- made in the USA
A perennial bestseller online and at our shop, the Bellari VP130 is a well-priced solution for your turntable listening setup. Utilizing tube circuitry usually found on higher priced models, the VP130 is an excellent introduction to the "tube" sound with its warmth and pureness (tubes use less circuitry to deliver output). Another strong selling point of the VP130 is the construction. The casing is made of a heavy steel and each unit is made in the USA. Lastly, you can use the VP130 to power your headphones with a separate headphone output and volume control. Highly recommended.
- tube type: 12AX7
- dual RCA inputs and outputs
- 1/4" headphone output
- for use with Moving Magnet (MM) cartridges or high output Moving Coil
- gain: 38.9 dB gain @ 1kHz with 12AX7 Tube
- input impedance: 47k ohms
- output impedance: 8-200 ohms Headphone, 100 ohms RCA
- snr: 103 dB, unweighted
- max output level: >10dB @ 1kHz at at .1% dist.
- equalization: RIAA +/- .9 dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- 6"w x 2.5"h x 5.4"d / 15.25 x 6.35 x 13.7cm
- 2 lbs. / 0.9kg
- power supply
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.