- a Lab bestseller
- phono-preamp with added headphone amplifier
- compact size is recommended for all setups
- features all tube circuitry to add warmth to your sound output
- separate controls for output and headphone volume, plus mute switch
- rumble filter improves sound quality by lessening low-end distortion
- gold-plated RCA inputs and outputs, and grounding connection
- all metal casing
- made in the USA
A perennial bestseller online and at our shop, the Bellari VP130 is a well-priced solution for your turntable listening setup. Utilizing tube circuitry usually found on higher priced models, the VP130 is an excellent introduction to the "tube" sound with its warmth and pureness (tubes use less circuitry to deliver output). Another strong selling point of the VP130 is the construction. The casing is made of a heavy steel and each unit is made in the USA. Lastly, you can use the VP130 to power your headphones with a separate headphone output and volume control. Highly recommended.
- dual RCA inputs and outputs
- 1/4" headphone output
- for use with Moving Magnet (MM) cartridges only
- Input Sensitivity: 30 dB gain @ 1kHz, 47k ohms Input Z
- Input Impedance: 50k ohms
- Output Impedance: 8 ohms Headphone, 100 ohms RCA
- Max Output Level: >10dB @ 1kHz at at .1% dist.
- Equalization: RIAA +/- 1.5 dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Rumble Filter: 20Hz
- 6"w x 2.5"h x 5.4"d / 15.25 x 6.35 x 13.7cm
- 2 lbs. / 0.9kg
- power supply
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.