Earn up to 239 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
- In the early 1980s the “Warner Bros. Music Show” series was mailed to radio stations as promo copies, to be aired only once as a radio show. Pressings were probably a run of a few hundred copies and may have been included as part of the Rockpool service that was sent to 250 college stations. For RSD Black Friday this edition of the series’ promo has been replicated, for commercial use for the first time. Six songs from this recording, including an unlisted intro, were used to make the DEV-O Live 12" mini-album.
- SIDE A – A1“Freedom of Choice Theme Song” A2 “Whip It” A3 “Snowball” A4 “It’s Not Right” A5 “Girl U Want” A6 “Planet Earth” A7 “S.I.B. (Swelling Itching Brain)” A8 “Secret Agent Man” A9 “Blockhead”
SIDE B - B1 “Uncontrollable Urge” B2 “Mongoloid” B3 “Be Stiff” B4 “Gates Of Steel” B5 “Smart Patrol / Mr. DNA” B6 “Gut Feeling (Slap Your Mammy)” B7 “Come Back Jonee”
- first time on vinyl
- newly designed artwork
- limited to 3750 copies
- music label: Rhino 2019
- SOLD OUT ALREADY? sign up for another Stock Email, we might get more
- view all Black Friday Record Store Day 2019 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.