Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Early May 2019 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers + notepad
“My memory is shot, but I appreciate now, looking back, how raw and off-the-cuff it was. There’s tons of mistakes in it and that wasn’t because we planned on it. We still can’t really admit that it’s as good as it is. You never want to say that your first is the best, but I’m happy that the first ended up not being terrible. It gave us doorway to what we’d want to do later.” - Joe Casey
In November of 2011, the members of Protomartyr stepped into the studio together for the first time ever, intent on recording a seven-inch but eventually emerging with more than enough material for an album. No Passion All Technique deals with life in Detroit, working class resignation and 21st century nihilism. Initially released in a comically small run of 300 copies on Urinal Cakes Records, the album has finally been given the deluxe treatment on blue colored vinyl by Domino, including a 20 page zine and code for digital download of the full album plus 4 bonus tracks.
- blue colored vinyl (please note: actual pressing color may differ from mock-up photo)
- indie exclusive
- housed in Stoughton tip-on gatefold jacket
- includes 20 page zine
- digital download includes 4 bonus tracks
- release date: 05/03/19
- tracklist: 1. In My Sphere 2. Machinist Man 3. Hot Wheel City 4. 3 Swallows 5. Free Supper 6. Jumbo’s 7. Ypsilanti 8. Too Many Jewels 9. (Don’t You) Call Me Out My Name 10. How He Lived After He Died 11. Feral Cats 12. Wine of Ape 13. Principalities
- music label: Domino 2019
reviewed by sugar mightnot 03/2019
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.