Earn up to 119 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
- safely and effectively removes dust, dirt, and fingerprints from your vinyl
- cleaning will improve the sound of your vinyl
- wet clean system includes microfiber cloth, label mask and G2 cleaning fluid
- G2 fluid improves upon the classic D series cleaners of the 70's and is non-reactive to vinyl w/ anti-static action on contact
- label mask prevents wetting the record label when spraying G2 fluid
- 4 ounce bottle of G2 fluid can clean both sides of over 100 records
- highly absorbent microfiber towel included for wiping vinyl clean
- made in the USA
🔎GROOVEWASHER vs. DISCWASHER
- Groovewasher's G2 fluid is comprised of state of the art surfactants/wetting agents and designed for maximum cleaning effectiveness of delicate vinyl surfaces, leaving minimal residue w/ no layering or clogging in the microgroove. Discwasher's D4 fluid is mostly comprised of isopropyl alcohol which can extract plasticizers in PVC vinyl, making it brittle and can cause excess wear on the groove from the stylus.
- quality of materials used in the Groovewasher is noticeably higher, especially in the handcrafted handle and pad
- Groovewasher comes with a label mask to protect your labels, Discwasher doesn't.
- Groovewasher is made in the USA, Discwasher is made in China.
- Groovewasher is more expensive (but of higher quality, more effective), Discwasher is cheaper (less effective).
- Aesthetically, the Groovewasher just looks much better than the Discwasher.
- (1) 4oz. mist spray bottle of G2 cleaning fluid
- (1) 12" x 12" microfiber cleaning towel
- (1) record label protector mask
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.