- direct replacement stylus for Shure M44-7 cartridge
- high quality alternative to Shure's now discontinued N44-7 replacement stylus, performs identically
- hand made in Japan
- 0.7 mil conical diamond tip for high fidelity
- lightweight aluminum alloy cantilever
- tracking force: 3.5g - 4.5g
- comes in protective plastic case
"This is the improved version of JICO's N44-7 replacement stylii with a polished 0.7 mil conical diamond tip. Made to the exact specifications of Shure's defunct N44-7, and as far as we can tell, they perform identically (even down to interpreting the Serato circles when testing with control vinyl). Each stylus is made by hand in Japan, and since Shure discontinued their phono line, these are easily the best alternative to trying to track down deadstock N447's. Our staff now swears by them." - TTL
- Shure M44-7 cartridge
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.