- foldable headphones designed for voice sampling w/ Teenage Engineering OP-Z
- compatible w/ any audio gear w/ 3.5mm headphone output
- includes both detachable + built-in microphones
- includes (1) flexible boom microphone + (1) audio cable microphone
- includes (2) audio jacks, one on each side, mic attachments are interchaneable
“M-1 is perfect for use with OP-Z in headset mode, for easy and convenient voice sampling. The headphones are compatible with any audio gear with headphone output. You can also daisy-chain several headphones to share the listening experience. whether you are on a plane, train or a bus, you can now share your music making sessions with friends.” - Teenage Engineering
- frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (mic: 100 Hz - 10 kHz)
- driver sensitivity: 100 dB SPL ±3 dB @ 1 kHz
- driver impedance: 32 Ω
- M-1 headset
- 1200 mm audio cable w/ 3.5 mm 4-pole (trrs) male connectors
- boom mic attachment
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.