- programmable keyboard / step sequencer sends cv, gate, MIDI + PO sync to Pocket Operator Modular 400 or other synthesizers
- powder coated aluminum chassis
- stores up to 64 patterns
- battery powered
- some assembly required
- NOTE: sends command signals to other pieces of gear, these signals do not make sounds
“The POM-16 is a stand alone keyboard with individual tuneable keys and a programmable step sequencer. A very flexible little keyboard that we think a lot of people who already use modular gear will appreciate. Battery operated!” - Teenage Engineering
- power: 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- dimensions: 8.4 x 3.6 x 0.7" / 214 x 92.5 x 18 mm
- weight: 1.6 lbs.
- metal chassis
- membrane keyboard
- (16) trim knobs
- (1) value knob
- (4) rubber feet
- (4) chassis screws
- user's manual
- limited 1-year warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.