🛑 Terms Of Sale / Important Details Before Purchase
- 👉 Please note due to the kit / assembly-required / toy nature of this product, we are not accepting any returns of this item for any reason. Please read below for things you should expect:
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: this item requires assembly similar to model building, screwdriver required (we strongly recommend using a small one).
- SOUND FIDELITY: this item is officially described as a TOY, the records you cut will not be high-quality, but mono, low-fidelity novelty quality. there will be lots of noise present in the records that you cut.
- WHAT YOU CAN RECORD: you can record any input source that uses 1/8" line / aux output.
- IT WORKS AS A TURNTABLE AS WELL: this item also functions as a turntable with a built-in speaker. again, the output will be lo-fi.
- toy record maker allows you to cut your own 5-inch novelty records w/ lo-fi mono sound
- kit includes everything you need to cut the records, just add an audio source
- includes both a cutting arm and a playback arm in order to cut record grooves and play them back separately
- use the online vinyl mastering tool to apply an equalizer curve to your recordings to optimize sound quality
- can also be used as a portable playback turntable for listening to any 7-inch record through the built-in speaker (lo-fi sound)
- product assembly required
record carrying bag, replacement cutter head and extra blank discs sold separately
"PO-80 is a compact and portable record cutter designed to cut and playback 5" discs at home or on the go. PO-80 is a collaboration between teenage engineering, designer Yuri Suzuki, and Japanese educational toymaker company Gakken. Plug in any audio device to the 3.5 mm audio input jack and cut your own record in an instant." - Teenage Engineering
- record cutting & playback: monaural
- assembly time: approx. 60 minutes
- recording time: 33rpm approx. 4 minutes / 45rpm approx. 3 minutes (per side)
- motor: belt drive
- power: USB
- 33/45 rpm selector switch
- REC/PLAY selector switch
- 3.5mm mono input/output terminal
- built-in speaker
size: 3.54" x 6.30" x 5.91" / 19cm ×16cm × 15cm
- weight: 1.26 lb / 570g
- (1) PO-80 assembly kit (multiple pieces)
- (1) spare cutter head
- (6) blank 5-inch records (both sides of each disc can be used)
- assembly instructions