- Audio-Technica’s flagship headphone
- A-T’s first open-back design reference model
- accurate and natural sound
- high-efficiency magnets and pure alloy magnetic circuit design reduce distortion and ensure accurate and extended high-frequency response
- specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fashioned from aluminum honeycomb mesh
- breathable fabric earpads and improved wing support provide long-wearing comfort
- feather-light weight and robust construction make headphones perfectly suited for professional use
- dual-sided detachable cable that automatically maintains proper stereo orientation
The ATH-R70X is not only Audio-Technica's fist open-back reference headphone, it is also their flagship model. This model delivers accurate and natural open-back sound thanks to specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fashioned from aluminum honeycomb mesh. In addition, they excel in comfort with breathable fabric earpads and an improved design their popular 3D wing support system to provide even greater comfort during the prolonged use often required in professional settings. Unique, dual-sided dual-sided detachable locking cable is L/R signal independent, always ensuring proper stereo orientation. Comes with protective carrying pouch.
"...the R70x headphones are built for lasting comfort, convenience and audio purity." - Audio-Technica
- Type: open-back reference
- Frequency response: 5 - 40kHz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- Impedance: 470 ohms
- Weight: 7.4oz. / 210g
- protective carry pouch
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.