- legendary headphones from Brooklyn company
- ridiculous frequency response
- handcrafted Mahogany earpieces made using an intricate curing process for optimal tonal quality
- cushion design actually creates a "room" for the ears to sit, creating a larger soundstage and greater spatial experience for the listener - rich full-bodied vocals, excellent dynamics and an ultra smooth top end
- how the e Series differs from the i Series: Every single component, surface, and material used in the e Series has been upgraded for sensational sound. The Mahogany wood now undergoes a new proprietary curing process that enhances its natural tone properties, while new driver cone geometry tracks frequencies with unequaled precision, and the coil has been fine-tuned for symmetry throughout the full range.
The large chambers fit around your ears, not on top of them, creating a private listening booth. Air flows with the music to keep you comfortable while marveling at the clarity and range. Our select Mahogany tone-woods are hand matched for aesthetic beauty, just as our phenomenal drivers are individually matched for sonic consistency. The hand-crafted mahogany earpieces utilize an intricate curing process that optimizes the tonal quality while giving them a new look. The GS1000e uses 50mm dynamic transducers and the new 12 conductor cable design. The wood, driver, and cable designs, result in tight control and stability of the upper and lower range of the frequency spectrum to support the GS1000e's world renowned midrange. Grado's GS1000e cushion design actually creates a 'room' for the ears to sit, with a larger soundstage and greater spatial experience for the listener. It was most important to design the correct balance between the driver and our wooden driver housing to give us the pure sound we crave. We believe the GS1000e are one of the most comfortable headphones on the market today. The GS1000e retains a sound that is pure Grado, with warm harmonic colors, rich full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics, and an ultra-smooth top end. The presentation is very detailed, the bass is deep, and the music is very tight while non-fatiguing. All with stunning separation and layering of the music.
- Vented diaphragm
- Wooden air chamber
- UHPLC copper voice coil wire
- UHPLC copper connecting cord
- Tranducer type: dynamic
- Operating principle: open air
- Frequency response: 8-35k
- SPL 1mV: 99.8
- Normal impedance: 32ohms
- Driver matched db: .05
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.