- supports both V/Oct standard and Hz/V standard CV
- voltage level of the CV output and polarity of the GATE output can be specified
- integrates with a variety of synthesizers
- two channels of 8-step sequencer that can operate consecutively, or be used in a variety of other modes
- MODE button allows you to switch the step buttons' function
- sturdy and compact sheet-metal construction
Along with Korg's sought after MS-20, which was initially released in 1978, there was the SQ-10 analog sequencer. Thirty years on, Korg has reissued the MS-20 as the MS-20 Mini and released the SQ-1, a re-imagined SQ-10. This compact sequencer offers 2 rows of 8 steps that can be used in a variety of different ways. The switchable voltage of the CV outputs and polarity of the gate outputs allows the sequencer to interface with a variety of vintage and modern synths. A wide array of possibilities is opened up with the sequencer's different modes. And the hands-on interface allows for spontaneous performances that you wont find with a traditional DAW. Recommended for anyone working with hardware and / or software synthesizers.
- 8 sequencer modes including alternate, order, parallel turn, parallel order, CV/duty, CV/slide, CV/duty random, and random
- 4 step modes including gate on/off, active step, slide, and step jump
- sequence step resolution: quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes
- CV out pitch: linear, minor, major, chromatic
- CV out voltage: 1V, 2V, 5V (Oct) 8V (Hz/V)
- gate out polarity: + (positive polarity), - (negative polarity)
- sync in/out polarity: + (rise), - (fall)
- connectors: littleBits out jack, midi out jack (3.5mm), CV out (2), gate out (2), sync in, sync out, USB type B
- power supply: 2 AA battery / USB power
- dimensions: 7.60" x 3.31" × 2.48" / 93 x 84 x 63 mm
- weight: 1.41 lbs / 641 g
- 2 AA batteries
- 3.5mm to DIN cable
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.