- audiophile-grade audio interconnect
- RCA to 3.5 stereo mini jack
- 1 meter / 40 inches
- woven cloth cable cover
- uses solid Perfect Surface Copper wire which produces "smoother, cleaner" sound with less distortion
- Foamed Polyethylene Insulation: air-filled wire insulation allows loss-less signal transmission
- Metal-layer Noise Dissimation System reduces noise
- woven braided cable covers
- gold-plated RCA plugs designed for less distortion
Audioquest's Big Sur series (named after the California coastal destination) utilizes complex materials and design to offer the cleanest, distortion-free transmission of sound. The Big Sur series utilizes Solid Perfect Surface Copper wire, air-filled wire insulation (for less distortion / interference), and other technologies to transmit your the purest audio signal from point A to point B.
- Metal: Solid Perfect Surface Copper (PSC)
- Geometry: Asymmetrical Double-Balance
- Metal-layer Noise Dissimation System
- Termination: Cold-Welded, gold-Plated
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.