- 16° of vertical tilt provides your speakers w/ a better angle for listening
- designed for mid-sized desktop speakers, perfectly fits the Kanto YU4 + similar sized speakers from Audioengine, Dali, Edifier, etc.
- low profile, solid metal construction reduces vibration
- foam padding at top and bottom of stand reduces resonance
- improve stabilization by securing YU4 or other compatible speakers in place with the provided 1/4"-20 screw
- comes as pair
- also available in black
"With 16° of upward tilt, they ensure you experience the full range of frequencies your speakers have to offer. Each stand features foam padding to reduce vibration when you have the sound cranked up, and includes a mounting hole and 1/4"-20 screw to secure your YU4 or other compatible speakers in place" - Kanto
- recommended speakers: YU4 or similar sized speakers
- vertical tilt: 16 degrees
- maximum speaker weight: 8 lbs / 3.6 kg per stand
- dimensions: 5.5" x 7.9" x 2" / 14 x 20 x 5.1 cm
- net weight (both): 2.8 lb / 1.3 kg
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.