- compact 2-channel audio interface, easily record sounds into your computer
- USB 2.0 powered, premium 24-bit/192 kHz recording
- (2) combo XLR/1/4" TRS inputs w/ 48v phantom power, perfect for recording stereo sounds at the same time
- VU meters + individual gain knob control per channel
- dual 1/4" outputs for easy connection to speakers
- individual headphone output w/ volume control
- large volume knob
- includes Ableton Live 10 Lite, Maschine Essentials, Monark VST, Komplete Start + more
"Easily record audio into your computer with two channels of premium quality recording, plus a selection of free recording software + plug-ins to help get you started. The Audio 2 features dual combi-XLR inputs, perfect for recording stereo sounds simultaneously."
⚙️ TECH SPECS
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- input: 2x combi-XLR + 1/4" TRS
- output: 2x 1/4"
- headphone input: 1/4"
- sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz / bit depth: 24
- D/A Channels: 2 / A/D Channels: 2
- Mac + PC compatible
- Mac system requirments: macOS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- PC requirements: Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2GB RAM
- dimensions: 1.57" x 4.6" x 2" / 40 x 117.5 x 52 mm
- weight: 0.79 lb / 360g
- Ableton Live 10 Lite
- Maschine Essentials
- Komplete Start
- Monark VST Synth
- 3 studio grade effects plug-ins (Replika, Phasis, Solid Bus)
- $25 voucher for Native Instruments' online Shop
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.