- convenient kit features cartridge factory pre-mounted on SH-4 Headshell
- industry standard mid-level audiophile cartridge
- nude Elliptical diamond stylus for superior accuracy
- moving magnet design
- easy mounting, design fits most turntables
"In this price range, the 2M Blue is always the first cartridge we recommend. With the nude diamond you can be assured you're going to get optimal sound." - TTL
The Ortofon 2M Blue is the upgraded version of the Ortofon 2M Red. The main upgrade is the nude elliptical stylus (the diamond stylus is directly attached to cantiliever with no mounting block or shank, resulting in a more accurate and forgiving output). The 2M Blue also features improved frequency range and tracking. The unique exterior design is both visually pleasing and functional with a size and weight that will work with most turntables (plus easy mounting characteristics). Recommended.
- output voltage: 5.5mV
- frequency response: 20 ~ 20Hz +2/-1dB
- tracking force range: 1.6 ~ 2.0g
- tracking force recommended: 1.8g
- tracking angle: 20 degrees
- weight: 7.2g
- replacement stylus: Ortofon 2M Blue
- Headshell with pre-mounted cartridge
- 1x Stylus Brush
- 1x Screwdriver
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this come pre-aligned like this?
Yes, the cartridge is factory aligned on the headshell.