Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Late April 2019 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers + notepad
Drugdealer aka Michael Collins is back with a sticky new honey pot of classic American pop and country-fried melodies, joined by friends old (Shags Chamberlain, Josh Da Costa, Jackson McIntosh) and new (Dougie Poole, Harley Hill-Richmond, Benjamin Schwab) with the notable return of Natalie Mering aka Weyes Blood, whose turn on a pair of songs from The End Of Comedy keep the LP in rotation here at Lab HQ as recently as this week. Even Robert Beatty returns to the fold, turning in some splendid stately artwork. Everything we loved about TEOC is evident on Neil Diamond-grade lead single “Fools”: decadent pop swagger, circular sunglasses, rich vocal harmonies and saxophone. On the level with recent Ariel Pink, Mild High Club, classic Fleetwood Mac, Doobies, et al. Indie exclusive edition on honey gold colored vinyl released by Mexican Summer; includes printed insert and download code, recommended.
- honey gold colored vinyl (please note: actual pressing color may differ from mock-up photo)
- indie exclusive
- full color printed insert
- digital download included
- release date: 04/19/19
- tracklist: 1. You’ve Got To Be Kidding 2. Honey 3. Lonely 4. Lost In My Dream 5. Fools 6. If You Don’t Know Now, You Never Will 7. Wild Motion 8. London Nightmare 9. Ending On A Hi Note
- music label: Mexican Summer 2019
reviewed by Townes Van Xan 02/2019
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.