FREE WITH PURCHASE
- 2 x Glow In The Dark Performance Series Serato Pressing 2LP (a $40 value, ships separately, online purchases only)
- while supplies last
- most widely used digital dj system on the market
- highest recommendation from the Lab
- works with standard turntable or cd turntable dj setup
- SL 3 boasts improved audio quality, more compact interface and more.
- includes software, interface, connection cables, and controller vinyl + cd.
- works with Windows and MAC
SL2 vs SL3
- The primary upgrade of the SL3 from the SL2 is the additional AUX input which allows for many advanced options:
- SL3 allows for (3) input decks (2 decks, 1 AUX)
- the AUX input on the SL3 lets you mix 3 simultaneous decks
- the AUX input on the SL3 lets you record your sets in real time within Serato
- the AUX output on the SL3 allows you to send the SP6 (Serato sample player) through its own output
- the AUX output on the SL3 allows you to route The Bridge through its own output
- in addition, the SL3 includes a power supply and interface carrying case
- click here to view the SL2 model on Turntablelab.com
HOW IT WORKS
Serato Scratch Live (SSL) works with your traditional dj setup (turntables or cd turntables plus a mixer). Using specially coded vinyl records / CDs, a custom interface box, and the SSL software, you can manipulate music files on your computer, just as if they were recorded onto the vinyl / cd. That means you can mix and scratch your digital files just like you would a record. In addition, there are many powerful digital features built into the software like iTunes synch, playlist functions, cue points, sampling, recording, and so much more.
An overwhelming majority of our customers use Serato Scratch Live. It has become both the standard for bedroom DJs and professional club DJs. SSL is the most intuitive system and is truly designed with the DJ in mind.
As a company, Serato seems to be the most in touch with the DJs community. Serato continually introduce free upgrades to their software and introduce new features all the time (like video and Ableton integration). In addition, there is a large online support community and documentation for both beginners and advanced DJs. Turntable Lab highly recommends Serato Scratch Live.
- new compact hardware design
- higher output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types
- improved Dynamic Range (104 dB)
- improved audio performance (24 bit 44.1 or 48kHz converters)
- maximum audio output: 3 Vrms (hotter output)
- galvanic isolation prevents computer noise from the audio path
- USB 2.0 high speed audio interface
- aux input for Live Mix Recording or LiveFeed
- aux out channel allows use of Sample Player as a virtual deck and opens the door for future expansion and creative configurations for DJs and electronic musicians
- high-grade phono preamps
- software switchable direct thru connections for simplified connections
- independent line or phono-level selection for each input for greater flexibility
- includes International power supply to insure optimum performance and easy transfer between DJs
- soft carry case included
- Serato Scratch Live install disc
- (2) 12" vinyl control records
- (2) control CDs
- external Universal Power Supply with Country Adaptors
- USB Cable
- (4) Stereo RCA Cables
- (4) Rubber Feet for the SL 3
- interface carrying case
- manual/quick start guide
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.