Earn up to 219 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
- available commercially for the first time
- edition of 7500
- exact duplicate of the test pressing
- Months before Bob Dylan released Blood On The Tracks in early 1975, a small number of test pressings were circulated, consisting entirely of material from sessions at A&R Recording Studios in New York City. (Dylan re-recorded five of these tracks in Minneapolis for inclusion on the final album.) Those original records were soon bootlegged, and the alternate history of one of Dylan’s most acclaimed works was born.
- music label: Legacy/Columbia 2019
- sign up for Stock Email above for leftover notification.
- view all Record Store Day 2019 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.