- professional headphones designed especially for DJing
- swing-arm ear cups for easy one-sided monitoring
- 41mm drivers for clear, high quality sound even at very high volumes
- portable, foldable design w/ carrying pouch included
- soft ear cushions + head band
- lightweight, durable construction
- straight cord w/ 1/4" adapter included
- Technics branding throughout
The Technics RP-DJ1200E-K are a popular DJ headphone introduced in the late 90's / early 2000's, available once again in limited quantities. These staple headphones have been exceedingly hard to find in the U.S.A. and boast a unique look with distinctive purple Technics logos (mirroring the shadow style logo found on the slipmats of the SL-1200M3D) and raised strobe dot detailing on the earcups (like those on a Technics platter) making them a favorite among DJ's. Functionally, the lightweight and durable RP-DJ1200E-K's feature swing-arm ear cups for easy one-sided monitoring and 41mm drivers that deliver loud, clear sound even at very high volumes making them perfect for active DJ's working in loud environments. Comes complete with attached 2m straight cable, plug adapter, and carrying pouch. Recommended.
- driver size: 41mm
- impedance: 32Ω
- sensitivity: 106dB/mW
- power handling capacity: 1500mW
- frequency response: 8Hz - 30kHz
- cord length: 2m (straight)
- weight: 0.5lb / 270g
- 1/4" adapter
- carry pouch
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.