- high performance digital-to-analog converter
- premium 24-bit/96kHz sound
- USB and optical inputs
- USB powered
- compact anodized aluminum casing
- plug & play, no drivers needed
- check out the USB power adaptor for the D1
Audioengine D1 Premium 24-Bit DAC (digital-to-analog converter) allows you to bypass your computer's soundcard or headphone output and send audio through USB or optical. D1 is the perfect digital interface between your computer and music system and will improve the sound of your music.
The D1 accepts inputs from both USB and optical and has outputs for any audio system or headphones. The D1 DAC is the perfect way to get great-sounding music not only from your computer but also from your TV, Apple TV, DVD/BluRay player or CD player (via optical input). And since it's powered by USB, D1 is also a high-quality portable computer headphone amplifier.
The D1 is designed with the Computer Audiophile in mind as it will process digital audio at any bit depth up to 24 bits and any sample rate to 192KHz. With it's high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion the D1 delivers sound quality generally heard only in more expensive DACs. The high-performance headphone output was designed for a wide range of headphones and will satisfy even the most demanding headphone enthusiasts.
- DAC type: Dual Mode USB and Optical (SPDIF)
- Inputs: USB/Optical (SPDIF)
- Outputs: RCA stereo/3.5mm headphone
- Full-scale output: 2.0V RMS (RCA and Headphones)
- Output impedance: 47 ohms RCA, 10 ohms headphone
- Power source: USB 5V
- SNR: >110db
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 25KHz +/- 0.5db
- Input bit depth: up to 24 bit
- Dimensions: 3.5x4x1"
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- USB cable, 2ft
- Microfiber bag
- Setup Guide
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.