- high-end audiophile cartridge from Ortofon
- pre-mounted mounted for plug and play convenience
- MKII model features direct and easy replacement for S-Shaped tonearms
- delivers balanced sound with high detail and resolution for a wide range of turntable setups
- nude Fine Line diamond stylus offers detailed tracking w/ reduced distortion + record wear
- special upgraded engine featuring split pole pins + silver plated copper wire
- fits most turntables w/ S-Shaped tone arms (NOTE: if using w/ Technics 1200 turntable we recommend using the auxiliary weight)
"The 2M Series of cartridges is designed for precise and accurate retrieval of the information in the record groove. Our philosophy is to play the record sound as accurate as possible, without coloring the sound."
- output voltage: 5 mV
- frequency response: 20 ~ 20Hz +2/0dB
- tracking force range: 1.6 ~ 2.0g
- tracking force recommended: 1.4 - 1.7g
- tracking angle: 20 degrees
- weight: 7.2g
- replacement stylus: Ortofon 2M Bronze Stylus
- 1x Stylus Brush
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.