- quality listening turntable, made in Woburn, Massachusetts
- now with built-in Pluto phono preamp, connect directly to powered speakers or amplifier
- easy to setup and operate
- includes Free Turntable Lab Carbon Fiber Vinyl Brush
- upgrades include acrylic platter and Ortofon OM5e Cartridge
- manual belt-drive motor plays 33 / 45 rpm speeds
- precision tonearm with adjustable counterweight
- one year manufacturer's warranty
- dust cover included
"High-performance tables can be prohibitively expensive, and budget tables too often sacrifice quality for unnecessary features. So we set out to build a turntable that outperforms its price tag... By redesigning classic audiophile components and leaving out nonessentials, we created a simple, all-analog table that provides warm and detailed sound. Easy to setup and use, the Orbit delivers a pure vinyl experience."
The turntable market was sorely in need of inexpensive, yet crafted turntable alternative. Woburn, Massachusetts' U-Turn Audio launched their Orbit line of turntables after a successful Kickstarter campaign in early 2013. They delivered on their production promise with a true alternative to mass-produced plastic turntables and pricey imported audiophile turntables. With an attention to detail and manufacturing, U-Turn Audio has designed a simplified, high performance turntable at an affordable price.
This particular configuration features an acrylic platter upgrade (tightens bass, increases speed consistency and detail), built-in Pluto phono preamp (switchable on/off) to connect your Orbit directly to powered speakers or an amplifier, and the Ortofon OM5e cartridge, a longtime staple for entry-level audiophiles.
- MDF body
- built-in phono preamp
- decoupled motor
- AC synchronous motor
- wow & flutter: 0.125%
- S/N ratio: -79 dBA
- dimensions: 5" w x 17" h x 13" d / 127 x 432 x 330mm
- weight: 12.5 lbs / 5.7 kg
- dust cover
- felt mat
- removable RCA cables
- AC adapter
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.