- upgraded version of the popular Orbit Special w/ built-in Pluto phono preamp, connect directly to powered speakers or amplifier
- award-winning Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge
- solid hardwood rift walnut base
- quality listening turntable, made in Woburn, Massachusetts
- easy to setup and operate
- includes Free Turntable Lab Carbon Fiber Vinyl Brush
- acrylic platter for improved speed consistency + clear, detailed playback
- manual belt-drive motor plays 33 / 45 rpm speeds
- precision tonearm with adjustable counterweight
- cue lever for easy tonearm operation
- one year manufacturer's warranty
- dust cover included
"The Orbit Special pairs high performance features with elegant hardwood bases. Our solid hardwood plinths are constructed out of sustainably sourced US flatcut maple and rift walnut. No veneers here!" - U-Turn
The Orbit Special upgrades U-Turn's bestselling Orbit Plus with built-in Pluto phono preamp (switchable on/off) to connect your Orbit directly to powered speakers or an amplifier, a beautiful solid hardwood base and the award-winning Ortofon 2M Red cartridge. In addition to the Orbit's acrylic platter and low-noise operation, this particular combination delivers exceptionally expressive playback with open and dynamic sound, as well as a stunning aesthetic that complements any room.
The turntable market was sorely in need of inexpensive, yet crafted turntable alternative. Woburn, Massachusetts' U-Turn Audio launched their Orbit line of turntables after a successful Kickstarter campaign in early 2013. They delivered on their production promise with a true alternative to mass-produced plastic turntables and pricey imported audiophile turntables. With an attention to detail and manufacturing, U-Turn Audio has designed a simplified, high performance turntable at an affordable price.
- hardwood base
- acylic platter
- cue lever
- decoupled motor
- low noise AC synchronous motor
- 16.75 x 12.5 x 4.25" / 425 x 317 x 107mm
- 11.5 lbs / 5.2 kg
- Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- dust cover
- felt mat
- removable RCA cables
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.