- best portable turntable value
- built-in speaker, RCA line + headphone output
- 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM settings, plays 12"s, 45's + 78's
- protective dustcover w/ integrated carry handle
- powered by AC adapter (included) or six batteries (not included)
- USB output for digital recording (USB cable included)
- 3 x rotary knob controls for pitch (+/-10%), tone + volume
- cartridge included, stylus is replaceable
Numark's best selling portable turntable is the best value / reliable at this price point. For anyone who collects or buys vinyl regularly, the uses of a portable turntable are obvious - listen to records before you buy, and play them anywhere. It's a good deal all around. The Numark PT01 follows the basic principles of vintage portable models, but adds several modern conveniences which older portables lack: USB and RCA output, hi/low tone control, and +/- 10% pitch control. In addition, the PT01 has the basics down solid - 33, 45 & 78 rpm play so you can listen to basically any record you find, the inclusion of both 3.5mm and 1/4" headphone inputs so you can listen with whatever headphones you got (or the built-in loudspeaker), plus the ability to run on battery or included power plug is crucial. Lastly, the PT01 features a simple, utilitarian shape that will fit inside a record crate or bag quite easily, or can be transported by built-in carry handle. A quality portable and a great value especially with the ability to record to computer via USB (with included download for MAC and PC recording software).
- also includes RCA + 1/8" inputs
- dimensions: 11.9" x 11.9" x 4" / 302 x 302 x 101mm
- weight: 4.3 lbs / 1.95 kg
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- dust cover
- 45 adapter
- recording software download
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.