- Pro-Ject's next step above the popular Debut Carbon turntable
- features upgrades in tonearm, platter, motor, power supply, feet and more
- includes pre-mounted Sumiko Pearl cartridge
- includes removable RCA cable, dust cover, felt slipmat
- only available in High Gloss Black
Although the exterior the Xpression Carbon looks much like the Debut Carbon, the Xpression Carbon features several significant performance upgrades, all aimed at producing a cleaner sound. Firstly, Pro-Ject has introduced an all new heavy steel platter with rubber dampening underneath, coupled with an upgraded bearing. This is a major upgrade over the Debut Carbon's MDF (Fibreboard) platter system. The tonearm has been upgraded with an Evo design that is inspired Pro-Ject's high-end designs. The motor and power supply have also been upgraded, delivering both less vibration and a more consistent stream of power to the drive. Lastly, the accessories have been upgraded with a pre-mounted Sumiko Pearl cartridge, coned feet, felt slip mats, and more.
- 33 / 45 rpm switchable
- belt drive system with synchronous motor
- 16.4" (W) x 5.1" (H) x 13.97" (D) / 415 x 130 x 335mm
- 12.1 lbs / 5.5 kg
- pre-mounted Sumiko Pearl Cartridge
- felt slipmat
- RCA cable
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN 1 XPRESSION CARBON AND DEBUT CARBON
- Xpression Carbon features new heavy steel platter with rubber dampening, Debut Carbon's platter is made of MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard). Also, bearing has been upgraded.
- Xpression Carbon features upgraded Evo tonearm (Evolution inspired)
- Xpression Carbon features upgraded coned feet
- Xpression Carbon features upgraded motor and power supply
- Xpression Carbon features Sumiko Pearl Cartridge
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.