- affordable high end audiophile turntable
- updated version of Rega's classic Planar 2 originally introduced in 1976
- low friction RB220 tonearm w/ aluminum tube + integrated arm clip
- optiwhite glass platter for better accuracy
- high gloss acrylic finish
- redesigned main bearing housing
- low noise, low vibration 24V motor w/ new motor control PCB
- redesigned feet for improved vibration control
- includes the pre-mounted Carbon MM cartridge
- dustcover included
"First introduced in 1976, the Planar 2 has always been Rega's starting foray into affordable high end. With many shared features and technologies from its more expensive Planar 3 brother, the "2" is an amazing value at less than $700. The new glossy plinth and sparkling Optiwhite platter form a beautiful body, while the new tonearm, improved bearings, motor and feet deliver the performance goods under the hood." - Rega
- dimensions: 17.6" x 14.2" x 4.6" / 447mm x 360mm x 117mm
- weight: 12.1 lbs / 5.5kg
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.