Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Mid July 2017 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers
Deluxe pressing! Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein's soundtrack to the hit Netflix series Stranger Things gets a special edition repress on beautiful blue & red splatter vinyl, complete with brand new artwork, fold out poster, 4x6 character cards, and upgraded print stock. The duo from the band S U R V I V E absolutely nailed that retro 80's horror score vibe with analog synthesizers galore done up in classic John Carpenter style. Fans of the show already know how much the music played a crucial part in setting the tone for the Duffer brothers nostalgia-soaked sci-fi tale, and even if you haven't seen it yet (ahem, get on that!) the music stands on its own as a brilliant and brooding work of analog synth mastery. Volume two features 39 tracks from the show including an extended version of the Stranger Things theme, "I Know What I Saw," "Danger Danger," "Speak Of The Devil," "Kids Too," "Leap Of Faith," and many more. Recommended.
- deluxe 180 gram red & blue splatter colored vinyl
- new "boys on bikes" album cover
- 11" x 17" (folded down to 8.5" x 11") poster ("Boys On Bikes")
- five 4x6 Character Cards ("Adults")
- gatefold sleeve
- release date: 07/14/17
- music label: Lakeshore Records 2017
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.