G-Shock has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness and durability since 1983. This new GM6900 Series watch with stainless steel metal bezel fits right in with both high-elegance luxury fashions and modern street fashions, coming on the heels of the GM5600 Series with metal covered bezels. This new model commemorates the 25th anniversary of the release of the DW6900 in 1995.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Gold ion plated bezel
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.