Ableton Sale: Purchase Ableton Push 2 between May 1st and May 31, 2017 and get $100 off the regular price of $799!
- full featured hardware instrument for hands-on control of Ableton Live
- play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
- new sampling workflow - slice, play and manipulate samples from Push
- new large multi-color display adapts to show what you need (without having to look at a computer screen)
- 64 sensitive and playable backlit pads
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation
- clip launch mode for live performance and arrangement recording
- scales mode offers unique approach to playing notes and chords, never hit a wrong note
- completely re-designed by Ableton from the ground up
- now compatible with 3rd-party VST's and AU plug-ins
- includes download version of Live 9 Intro
Ableton has completely redesigned and upgraded their flagship Push controller for the brand new Push 2. Like its predecessor, the Push 2 is a hardware instrument/controller that gives you hands-on control and seamless integration with Ableton Live for the best of both worlds - hardware + software. The new model boasts a larger, multi-color, hi-def screen that displays all the information you need to see (so you don't have to look at the computer), smoother, more responsive pads, a new sampling workflow, and full featured compatibility of Live 9.5. The unit itself is now designed and engineered completely by the Ableton team (no longer Akai) for a music making experience as hands-on, expressive, and integrated with Live as possible. 64 velocity sensitive pads and 8 endless encoders allow you to build and tweak beats intuitively. Now with three separate workflows, Push 2 offers fast and flexible ways to get creative with your samples. Slice across pads, tune melodic samples, or flip one-shots - the possibilities are all at your fingertips. When working with soft synths, the Push 2 lets you play and sequence notes and chords at the push of a button - plus select scales and keys and never worry about hitting a wrong note. In addition, the Push 2 is now compatible with 3rd-party VST's and AU plug-ins making the world of possible sounds that much larger. An excellent choice for producers of all skill levels in the home studio and on the stage.
- shell: thick but lightweight plate of anodized aluminum
- pads: soft silicon pads, carefully calibrated to respond perfectly at any velocity, RGB backlit
- buttons: gently click and are lit with white or multi-colored LEDs to indicate a variety of states
- encoders: high-resolution endless encoders that respond to touch
- display: high-resolution RGB display is bright and clear at any viewing angle and under any lighting
- touchstrip: 17cm for pitch bend/scrolling
- 31 LEDs for navigation
- dimensions: 14.5" x 11.5" x 1.8" / 370mm x 293mm x 46mm
- weight: 6.6 lbs / 2.9kg
- Push Hardware
- download version of Live 9 Intro
- USB cable
- power cord
- quick start guide
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.