- Young Guru preset model based on the TMA-1 Studio Young Guru, developed in collaboration w/ Grammy-winning engineer Young Guru
- TMA-2 model introduces a customizable modular design - speaker, headband, earpads, and cable are all replaceable/interchangeable
- powerful S04 speaker provides ultra detailed sound and high sensitivity
- reinforced H71 nylon headband w/ high comfort microfiber head padding
- E04 over-ear earpads provide vibrant sound w/ wide sound stage + excellent comfort
- single sided C71 coiled cable w/ woven red nylon jacket + cable lock
AIAIAI updates their tremendously popular TMA-1 headphones with the new TMA-2 model. The main upgrade to the TMA-2 is the new fully customizable, modular design. Each piece of the headphone, from the speaker, headband, earpads, and cable are all replaceable and interchangeable, allowing users to mix and match parts to fully customize their TMA listening experience.
This is the TMA-2 Young Guru model and features a configuration based on the TMA-1 Young Guru Headphones. Like it's predecessor, the TMA-2 Young Guru features custom tuned sound, co-developed by Grammy-winning sound engineer Young Guru. Expect vibrant, wide-open sound reproduction with great bass and defined treble, excellent for monitoring tracks or long listening sessions. The Studio comes equipped with powerful S04 speakers with Japanese voice coil and an ultra-lightweight diaphragm, resulting in high sensitivity and detailed sound, reinforced H71 headband, and E05 over ear pads that offer excellent comfort and medium isolation. Custom red single sided coiled cable with nylon woven jacket and cable lock (to avoid accidentally pulling out the cable) also included.
- Driver diameter: 40 mm
- Sound Pressure Level: 120 dB
- Resonance Frequency: 85 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Rated power: 20 mW
- Max power: 30 mW
- Diaphragm: PET
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Weight: 0..61 lbs / 277 g
- S04 speaker units
- H71 headband
- E05 earpads
- C71 Coiled 1.5m (expandable to 3.2m) cable
- 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adaptor
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.