- hands-on control for Serato DJ
- slim profile, 2-channel mixing surface
- familiar DJ layout
- pro grade, curve-adjustable mini innoFADER crossfader with reverse switch
- plug and play with included Serato DJ software
- 2 line faders with gain controls and tri-color LED metering
- 9 touch-activated knobs for EQs + filters
- 3-band EQ per channel with dedicated filter knob
- rotary-push knob for seamless library navigation and track search
- Serato DVS upgrade ready (or use with timecode vinyl or CDs - sold separately)
- Akai AFX USB Effects Trigger Controller also available
The Akai AMX gives you hands-on control over your Serato DJ setup. This slim controller features 2 channels for 2 deck control with a familiar DJ-friendly layout of line faders and knobs, plus built-in innofader mini with curve control and reverse switch for cutting and scratching. In addition, the AMX features 9 touch-activated knobs for EQs + filters, rotary-push knob for seamless library navigation and track search, load, search, transport, cue and sync buttons for each deck, dedicated cue mix and cue gain knobs for custom headphone mixes via headphone out, and RCA outs to send your mix to speakers or amplifier system. You can also interface Serato DJ with turntables using Serato NoiseMap (DVS) with Serato DVS upgrade (sold separately). Comes plug and play ready with Serato DJ software.
- USB powered for simple setup and ease of use
- low profile portable design
- 2 Phono/Line Inputs for Serato DJ Control Signal
- 2 sets of line/phono inputs for Serato DJ NoiseMap (timecode) signals - requires Serato DVS Expansion Pack, sold separately
- Load, search, transport, cue and sync buttons for each deck
- dedicated cue mix and cue gain knobs for custom headphone mixes via headphone out
- RCA output for sending your mix to speakers or amplifier systems
- dimensions: 1.7" x 10.7" x 5.3" / 42mm x 271mm x 134mm
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.