- arguably the top portable audio interface on the market
- (2) input / (4) output USB 2.0 audio interface
- highest quality 24-bit / 192kHz recording
- professional, next generation Analog-to-Digital / Digital-to-Analog conversion
- highest quality mic pre-amps
- highest quality stereo output for critical listening
- will also work as a Digital DJ interface for computer-based DJing
- full Color OLED Display delivers complex visual feedback for multiple functions
- settings and options controlled by Maestro 2 software (included)
- configurable touch screen allows you to quickly access Maestro 2 software's features and options
- durable, cast aluminum body
- works seamlessly with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton, and more
- now includes Apogoee's famous "Soft Limit" technology
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THE DUET 2?
- record a stereo input (including sampling from vinyl) and most musical instruments
- connect a mic and record high quality sound
- use it as a DJ interface with headphone monitoring
- upgrade the sound output of my Mac to studio quality sound, especially great for upgrading your headphone listening experience
- controls select setting and options using touch screen and control knob
Apogee has been a trusted manufacturer of high quality sound gear for over 20 years. They have also been one of the pioneers of high quality, portable sound. The Duet 2 is arguably the top portable interface on the market. In addition to winning multiple awards, the Duet 2 has been instrumental in the creation of numerous Grammy winning recordings.
Breaking it down to simplified term, the Duet 2 offers the highest quality sound you'll find in this price range. Taking inspiration and technology from Apogee's larger (and much more expensive) studio gear, the Duet 2 offers a powerful set of specs and features, all augmented by the Maestro 2 software (included).
Lastly for digital DJs, the Duet 2 can work as a high-quality interface. The independent headphone output allows you to preview tracks in your headphones while playing another one over the main output. This feature is especially useful for those DJs using software on your computer to DJ or DJs using a controller without a built-in interface.
- 4 outputs, independent speaker and headphone outs
- 2 Microphone preamps with up to 75dB of gain
- balanced outputs
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- Breakout Cable
- USB Cable
- Universal Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Software Download and instructions
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.