- next generation USB interface combines premium sound quality w/ mobile flexibility
- proprietary DiscretePRO microphone preamps + top notch AD/DA converters
- 14 in x 14 out simultaneous channels
- two RIAA phono preamps
- 4 analog inputs, 2 analog inserts / 4 analog outputs
- zero latency direct monitoring
- talkback with dedicated built-in microphone (up to 96 kHz Sample Rate)
- versatile monitoring options - A/B speaker switching, dual headphone outputs, separate master and monitor mix channels
- 3 port USB hub - connect controllers, USB drives, etc.
- solid aluminum construction w/ leather hard top
"AudioFuse is the revolutionary pro audio interface that sets a new standard in sonic quality, creative production and value. It fuses the superior sound of high-end analog studio consoles with the flexibility of a solid mobile interface—with all the connectivity you need for any recording or performance." - Arturia
- 24-bit next-generation A-D/D-A converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Talkback with dedicated built-in microphone (up to 96 kHz Sample Rate)
- 14 input / 14 output channels
- 2x DiscretePRO microphone preamps
- 2x RIAA phono preamps
- 4x analog inputs - 2x Mic/Instrument/Line (XLR / 1/4" TRS) / 2x Phono/Line (RCA / 1/4" TRS)
- 4x analog outputs (1/4" TRS)
- 2x analog inserts (1/4" TRS)
- ADAT in/out
- S/PDIF in/out
- Word clock in/out
- MIDI in/out
- A/B speaker switching
- Direct monitoring
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- Separate master and monitor mix channels
- USB interface with PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux compatibility
- 3-port USB hub
- dimensions: 5" x 5" x 2.6"
- weight: 1.8 lbs.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.