- classic Japanese headphone design updated with modern components
- sound output optimized for MP3 players and portable electronics
- wide frequency range: 10-24,000Hz
- single cable design, angled plug
- made in Japan
Ashida Sound Company (AshidaVox) has been designing highly acclaimed headphones for 60 years. For consumers outside of Japan, AshidaVox products have been hard to come by (we've tried several times over the years with no luck). With strict quality control, AshidaVox headphones are made in Japan in small batches with a fine attention to sound quality.
The TKM 62 is based on the cult classic AshidaVox ST-90. However, the TKM has been newly re-fitted with modern parts and construction. With great sound specs, the TKM 62 is designed to make your MP3 players and computers sound better. The singular cord and angled plug also emphasize the modern functionality. In contrast to its inner-workings, the retro, minimalist look (looks like something that Dieter Rams could have designed) is so refreshing, providing a classy foil to the color-centric trends of today. Recommended.
- 40mm Drivers
- Audio Frequency Range: 10-24,000Hz
- Impedance: 40ohm at 1KHzW
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.