- belt-drive turntable with automatic play + stop buttons
- built-in phono pre-amp, switchable on/off + MM/MC
- balanced straight tone arm w/ hydraulically lift control
- removable headshell pre-mounted w/ Audio-Technica AT91R Dual Moving Magnet cartridge
- anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter w/ 4mm thick rubber mat included
- damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback
- selectable 33 1/3 + 45rpm speed playback
- removable dustcover included
- also available in black
"A step above the super-popular AT-LP60 in Audio-Technica's turntable line, with significant upgrades in construction and cartridge." - TTL
Audio-Technica's AT-LP3 combines the convenience of automatic belt-drive operation with advanced features rarely found on turntables under $300. The AT-LP3's fully automatic operation allows you to start and stop a record at the push of a button, with the balanced straight tonearm returning to the rest at the end of the record. The 1/2" universal headshell comes pre-mounted with a AT91R dual moving magnet cartridge (but can be swapped out to a cartridge of your choosing), and safely + precisely hits the grooves of your records via the hydraulically damped lift control. Built-in switchable phono/line preamp lets you connect your turntable directly to your stereo system or powered speakers whether they have a dedicated phono input or not, while the selectable MM or MC preamp modes gives you the option to use any moving magnet or moving coil cartridge of your choosing. In addition, the AT-LP3's base is constructed of anti-vibration damping materials, while the resonance is reduced by the die-cast aluminum platter and included rubber mat. All of this works together to give you an excellent high fidelity listening experience. Comes complete with removable dustcover, powercord, and 45 adapter.
- type: belt-drive turntable, fully automatic
- motor: DC servo-controlled
- speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- turntable platter: die-cast aluminum
- wow and flutter: less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- signal-to-noise ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- output level pre-amp "PHONO": 1.5-3.6 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- pre-amp "LINE": 129-313 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- phono pre-amp gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- dimensions: 17.1" x 5" x 13.8" / 434.0 mm x 128.0 mm x 350.0 mm
Weight 11.5 lbs. / 5.2 kg.
- replacement stylus: ATN91R
- AT91R Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge with replaceable stylus
- 1/2" mount universal headshell
- power cord
- 45 RPM adapter
- removable hinged dust cover
- 4mm rubber mat
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can the stylist (needle) be changed? Can the pitch or speed be adusted?
The Audio-Technica: AT-LP3WH Automatic Turntable comes with a AT91R cartridge. This cartridge can be changed and the stylus can be replaced. This turntable does not have a pitch fader but the speed can be switched from 33rpm or 45rpm.