- Lab-configured bundle: all you need to play + listen to vinyl records
- direct drive hi-fi turntable w/ built-in phono pre-amp + USB connectivity
- Discount + Free Lab Pack (Slipmat + Carbon Fiber Brush) + Free Shipping To Continental US
- space-saving desktop speakers
- speakers also have USB + AUX input to plug in your computer or phone
- the speakers’ built-in DAC (digital-to-analog converter) dramatically upgrades sound quality of computer's USB output
- powered speakers plug directly into turntable, no amp needed
- pre-mounted cartridge and cables included
- FREE Lab Turntable Pack which includes a TTL Carbon Fiber Record Brush and (1) high-quality TTL Switchmat Reversible Slipmat (a $25.00 value), plus auto-enrollment in our VIP program
"The AT-LP5 brings together hi-fi performance, sleek design, and digital connectivity in one."
- (1) Audio-Technica: AT-LP5 Direct Drive USB Turntable - dustcover included
- (2) Audioengine A2+ Powered Bookshelf Speakers - Available in White or Black
- (1) Turntable Lab: Switchmat Record Mat
- (1) Turntable Lab: Carbon Fiber Brush
- (1) Lab Documentation + Tips Sheet
TURNTABLE LAB OVERVIEWS
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I am interested to buy a AT-LP5 turntable. In order to use Headphones: 1) How can I connect these if the turntable is not connected to speakers? 2) How can I use these if the turntable is also connected to speakers? Many thanks for your good attention telling me what additional accessory i should buy. Jean
We recommend our the Turntable Lab PH01 (details here). It has both a turntable pre-amp and a headphone output. You would bypass the LP5's internal preamp (there's a switch in the back), and use the PH01's preamp (better quality preamp as well).
Otherwise, we'd recommend an integrated amplifier such as the Onkyo A9010 (details here). If you want something more high-end, we recommend the PS Audio Sprout (details here).