- headphone-compatible variant of our bestselling entry-level turntable
- built-in headphone amplifier w/ convenient front panel input + rotary volume control, ATH-250AV headphones included!
- plug+play ready: built-in preamp allows you to plug into any AUX input
- fully-automatic operation: start + stop buttons control tonearm + motor
- auto-stop function: at the end of record, tonearm returns + motor turns off
- includes headphones, cartridge, all necessary cables and removable dust cover
🔎TURNTABLE LAB OVERVIEW
- integrated headphone amplifier (AT-LP60XHP only)
- re-designed tonearm base for improved sound quality,
- external / removable power adapter reduces noise inside the turnable
- re-designed body and dustcover
"The AT-LP60XHP turntable and headphones combination lets you enjoy your 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records with no additional equipment required. Based on the AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive turntable, the AT-LP60XHP adds an integrated headphone amplifier with a 3.5 mm (1/8") headphone jack and volume control on the front panel, so all you have to do is plug in the included ATH-250AV over-ear headphones (or other headphones of your choice) and start the records spinning." - Audio-Technica
- belt-drive motor
- plays 33 / 45rpm speed records
- integrated headphone amplifier w/ front-panel 3.5mm (1/8") input + volume control
- ATH-250AV headphones feature 40mm drivers, 3.5m (11.5') cable + 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug
- aluminum platter / plastic body
- built-in phono preamp, switchable (can be turned off)
- power supply: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A Max.
- dimensions: 360 x 97.5 x 356 mm / 14.17 x 3.84 x 14.02 inches
- weight: 2.98 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Audio-Technica ATH-250AV headphones
- Audio-Technica cartridge w/ replaceable stylus (ATN3600L)
- removable hinged dust cover
- record mat
- dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable
- 45 adaptor
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.