- add WiFi streaming to any audio system, new or old
- connects to Spotify, Tidal, AirPlay, DLNA, Amazon Music and more
- analog + digital outputs
- access B-Fi app to facilitate setup
- add additional B-Fi streamers to other music systems or your home theater for multi-room sound; play different music in different rooms or the same song in every room
"Building on their bestselling B1 Bluetooth streamer, Audioengine adds the same easy-to-use design for their B-Fi WiFi wireless streamer. Connect to your WiFi network using the B-Fi app, and instantly add streaming to any audio system, including any analog amplifier. Plus: TTL prefers the stability + selection ease of WiFi over Bluetooth audio."
- 16 bit depth
- sample rates: 32 – 44.1kHz
- outputs: RCA, optical
- 3.5"(w) x 3.0"(d) x 1.0"(h) / 89 x 76 x 26mm
- RCA to RCA cable - 1.0m
- power supply
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.