- pocket-sized, digital to analog converter and headphone amplifier
- connects to your computer's USB port and improves its sound output quality
- works with headphones, powered speakers, and audio systems with AUX input
- processes all digital audio to high quality 24 bit / 96 kHz
- plug and play, USB powered
- competitively priced compared to similar models on the market
- aluminum metal case
Think of Audioengine's D3 as a pocket-sized, high quality sound card that plugs into your the USB port of your computer. With plug and play capability, the D3 instantly upgrades your computer's output to premium 24 bit / 96 kHz sound. Whether you're plugging in your headphones, powered speakers, or audio system, you'll immediately notice a cleaner sound and a more pronounced dynamic range. The aluminum casing also makes the D3 a great accessory for on-the-go listening with laptops.
- 1/8" stereo jack output
- as a headphone amp, can drive headphones with impedances as low as 10 ohm
- asynchronous function, uses dual clocking circuits
- dimensions: 2.7" x 0.8" x 0.45"/ 68mm x 20mm x 11mm
- 0.6 lbs / 0.3 kg
- carrying case
- 1/4" headphone adapter
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.