- works both as compact power amplifier (to power passive speakers) and a high quality headphone amp
- USB power for built-in charging
- slim vertical design perfect for desktops
- line out
- includes all necessary cables
The N22 is a compact integrated stereo power amplifier and high-quality headphone amp. Connect your iPod, computer, and speakers or headphones for a great-sounding personal stereo system. Perfectly suited for your desktop or a smaller space in your home or office, N22 is easy to connect to your Mac or PC with no software to install or settings to change. The N22 has one simple volume control with an integrated on/off switch. No other buttons or knobs to figure out!
The N22 includes a USB power port that's perfect for powering Audioengine wireless adapters to stream your music wirelessly from your computer or iPod. Pair the N22 amp with Audioengine P4 passives (or any speakers) for a high-end mini desktop hi-fi music system. Connect your iPod, computer, and speakers or headphones for a compact and great-sounding personal stereo system. You can even connect a subwoofer and charge your iPod through the USB power port. Two audio inputs are standard RCA and mini-jack connectors so you can plug in your computer, iPod or stereo directly.
The vertical design of the N22 with its integrated stand allows the 22 watt/per channel stereo class A/B amplifiers to run cool through passive convection without a fan or massive heatsink. The N22 fits easily on your desk and doesn't take up much space.
Discrete headphone amplifier
For headphone enthusiasts the N22 includes a high-performance, low-noise discrete amplifier which works well with all types of headphones and earphones.
The Audioengine N22 has a built-in power port for iPod charging while listening to your music. The USB connector allows you to charge and power your iPod, iPhone, Audioengine wireless adapters or any other USB powered product. USB is for power only, not USB audio or data transfer.
Variable line out
The N22 includes a variable preamp output so you can connect a subwoofer, external amplifier, or Audioengine wireless adapter and control the volume of the line-out from the front panel.
Both audio inputs on the N22 are active so two audio sources may be connected to the amplifier at the same time without the need for an input switch. A standby idle mode is also included to conserve power when you're not playing music.
- Powerful but compact stereo audio amplifier
- Cool-running 22 watts RMS per channel
- 2 inputs for iPod, iPhone, computer, TV, etc.
- High-performance headphone output
- Variable preamp output
- USB charge/power port
- Gold-plated speaker connectors
- High-quality analog volume control
- Detachable power cord
- Power-saving idle mode
- Hand-finished MDF wood cabinet
- Integrated vertical stand
- All cables included!
- compatible with Desktop computers and laptops (Mac and PC), iPods and iPhones, Headphones, Rear channel surround speakers, any products with mini-jack or RCA audio outputs
- N22 amplifier with integrated stand
- N22 power supply
- Detachable AC power cord
- 1/8" audio cable, 2 meters (~6.5ft)
- RCA audio cable, 1 meter (~3.25ft)
- Speaker wire (16AWG), 1.75 meters (~5.75ft)
- Cloth amplifier bag
- Cloth power supply bag
- Cloth cable bag
- Setup Guide