- easily converts corded headphones to wireless
- digital upsampling technology, hi-res digital-to-analogue conversion up to 32-Bit / 384 kHz
- Bluetooth connectivity (w/ support for aptX, aptX Low Latency and AAC)
- can also be used to add high-quality Bluetooth reception to home-based audio systems via aux or RCA-phono input
- built-in wireless rechargeable battery
"Similar in size to a small matchbox, the M-DAC nano is a brilliantly simple way to transform headphone sound quality when you are on the go. It connects wirelessly to Android phones, iPhones, tablets and more via Bluetooth, untethering the listener’s headphones from the playback device – much more convenient for mobile use than DAC/headphone amps that require cables to connect." - Audiolab
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth V4.2
- Input: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Output Power: 30mW per channel @320 (1 Vrms output), 7.SmW per channel @3000 (1 .SVrms output)
- Supported Codecs: aptX / aptX LL / AAC / SBC
- Impedance: 8 to 300 Ohms
- Charge Time: 2 hours
- Playback Time: 8 hours at 16bit / 5.5 hours at 32bit
- Dimensions: 44 x 44 x 14mm / 1.73" x 1.73" x 0.55"
- Weight: 0.98 oz / 28g
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.