- audiophile-grade audio interconnect
- 0.6 meters / 23.6 inches
- woven cloth cable cover
- uses Long-Grain Copper wire which produces "smoother, cleaner" sound with less distortion
- Foamed Polyethylene Insulation: air-filled wire insulation allows loss-less signal transmission
- fully shielded
- lower impedance for "richer, more dynamic" sound
- cold-welded gold-plated RCA plugs designed for less distortion
Audioquest's Evergreen series (named after the bridge connection Seattle and Bellevue) utilizes complex materials and design to offer the cleanest, distortion-free transmission of sound. The Evergreen series utilizes Long Grain Copper wire (not found in common RCA cables), air-filled wire insulation (for less distortion / interference), and other technologies to transmit your the purest audio signal from point A to point B.
- Metal: Solid Long Grain Copper (LGC)
- Geometry: Asymmetrical Double-Balance
- Dielectric: Foamed-Polyethylene
- Noise-Dissipation System: Metal-Layer Noise-Dissipation System
- Termination: Cold-Welded, Gold-Plated
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.