Open Box / B-Stock Notes
- sku: bst-eq-1074-001
- item cosmetic note: n/a
- item function note: ✔️ tested
- item exterior packaging: original, may have cosmetic wear
- note: all open box / b-stock items are final sale
- dual-function USB and data filter
- reduces the noise and resonance from data and power lines of USB ports
- improves dynamic contrast, warmth and resolution for clearer sound and a better audio experience
- measurably reduces jitter and packet errors
JitterBug follows the footsteps of Audioquest's award-winning DragonFly USB DAC, offering improved audio playback from your computer. Sound degradation problems are inherent to every computer audio setup and the Jitterbug corrects this by reducing noise and resonance from data and power lines of USB ports. The Jitterbug also measurably reduces jitter and packet errors and improves dynamic contrast, warmth and resolution for clearer sound and a better audio experience. Simply insert into the USB input of any computer, laptop, DAC, receiver, streamer, car, or smartphone to use. A second Jitterbug can also be used in parallel with the first.
- dual discrete noise-dissipation circuits
- second JitterBug can also be used in parallel with the first
- solves sound degredation problems inherent to every computer audio setup
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.