- audiophile-grade audio interconnect
- RCA to 3.5 stereo mini jack
- 1.5 meters / 60 inches
- woven cloth cable cover
- uses solid Perfect Surface Copper wire which produces "smoother, cleaner" sound with less distortion
- Polyethylene Air Tubes: almost no contact between conductors for better insulation
- Carbon-based 3-layer Noise Dissimation System reduces noise
- woven braided cable covers
- silver-plated RCA plugs designed for less distortion
Audioquest's Sydney series (named after the Australian bridge) utilizes complex materials and design to offer the cleanest, distortion-free transmission of sound. The Sydney series utilizes Solid Perfect Surface Copper wire, polyethylene air tubes (for less distortion / interference), and other technologies to transmit your the purest audio signal from point A to point B.
- Metal: Solid Perfect Surface Copper (PSC)
- Geometry: Asymmetrical Double-Balance
- Dielectric: Foamed-Polyethylene
- Carbon Based 3-layer Noise Dissimation System
- Termination: Cold-Welded, silver-Plated
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.