Open Box / B-Stock Notes
- item cosmetic note: n/a
- item function note: ✔️ tested
- item exterior packaging: original, may have cosmetic wear
- note: all open box / b-stock items are final sale
- audiophile-grade audio interconnect
- inexpensive upgrade that will improve your audio quality
- 2 meters / 78.8 inches
- uses Long-Grain Copper wire which produces "smoother, cleaner" sound with less distortion
- Foamed Polyethylene Insulation: air-filled wire insulation allows loss-less signal transmission
- fully shielded
- lower impedance for "richer, more dynamic" sound
- cold-welded gold-plated RCA and 3.5mm plugs designed for less distortion
- similar to Audioquest Evergreen (the next step up in series) in performance without woven cable cover and slightly smaller conductors
Audioquest's Tower series (named after the iconic London bridge) utilizes complex materials and design to offer the cleanest, distortion-free transmission of sound. The Tower series utilizes Long Grain Copper wire (not found in common RCA cables), air-filled wire insulation (for less distortion / interference), and other technologies to transmit your the purest audio signal from point A to point B.
- Metal: Solid Long Grain Copper (LGC)
- Geometry: Asymmetrical Double-Balance
- Dielectric: Foamed-Polyethylene
- Noise-Dissipation System: Metal-Layer Noise-Dissipation System
- Termination: Cold-Welded, Gold-Plated
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.