- audiophile-grade speaker cables
- BFA/Banana connector to BFA/Banana
- woven cloth cable cover
- solid Long-Grain Copper wire which produces smoother, cleaner sound with less distortion
- Star-Quad low inductance geometry preserves time information, oreserving dynamics and clairty
- Spread-Spectrum technology minimizes distortion
- direct silver-plated connections for less distortion
Audioquest's Type 4 Speaker Cable utilizes complex materials and design to offer the cleanest, distortion-free transmission of sound. The Type 4 utilizes solid Long-Grain Copper wire, Star-Quad low inductance geometry, Spread-Spectrum technology (for less distortion / interference), and other technologies to transmit the purest audio signal to your speakers.
- Metal: Solid Long-Grain Copper
- Geometry: High Inductance
- Termination: direct silver-Plated
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.