Bellari's VP530 is the first high quality tube phono preamp with built in USB out so you can record your vinyl to computer with a tube amp sound (known to be warmer and more musical than that of usual solid state amps). The unit employs a sophisticated Burr-Brown PCM2901EG (16-bit, 44.1 kHz) chip in a smartly designed Bellari circuit for superior digital/analog conversion. It also is the only phonopre that gives you the option of by-passing the RIAA curve if you want to do your own EQing, and also features a built-in headphone amp with 1/8" jack, and a rumble filter switch. Recommended.
- Compact phono preamp
- USB output
- Burr-Brown PCM2901EG (16-bit, 44.1 kHz) chip for USB output
- Defeatable RIAA Equalization
- All tube circuitry
- For MM and high output MC cartridges
- Switchable Rumble Filter
- Mute Switch
- Headphone Output with variable Level control
- Steel Chassis
- Connections: RCA, 1/4" TRS Stereo
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.